Why study in NEW ZEALAND?
New Zealand is becoming the first choice for an increasing number of international students seeking quality education & to explore new ideas in pioneering programs that will put them at the front in the world job markets of the future.
New Zealand universities, colleges and other New Zealand education institutions offer students a unique learning environment. This is supported by an integrated education system in which students attending New Zealand schools find it easy to make the transition to the next level of education
- Students who have studied are earning a reputation of being called innovative thinkers and are being addressed as “The New World Class”.
- It has a progressive education system with state of art facilities.
- There are wide range of study opportunities, including state administered primary, secondary schools, universities, polytechnics, colleges of education and private training establishments.
- The NZQA assures the quality of programed offered by state institutions and a private establishment, which in turn ensures that programs offered in New Zealand, maintain international recognition.
- Equally strong focus on Academics and Welfare.
- Most of the universities have been taking International students for the last 50 – 60 years and hence have gained a multicultural/national perspective offering a balanced curriculum which finds relevance in work places around the world.